South West Hospital and Health Service is committed to being open and transparent and supports the Queensland Government’s Right to Information (RTI) scheme. Unless it is not in the public interest, we’re working to make it easier to access information about our services, finances, policies, registers and lists, as well as information released through RTI requests.
Before making a request through the RTI process, you should check to see if the information is already available online.
- Our disclosure log lists information of a non-personal nature which has been released in response to RTI access requests and provides a description of current applications.
- Our publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from South West Hospital and Health Service.
- The Queensland Government’s open data strategy lists a range of information collected by Queensland Health.
You can submit a Right to Information or Information Privacy Application by:
- applying online
- downloading the Right to information and information privacy information access application form (PDF, 172KB) and submit the original form:
- by mail or email to the relevant right to information contact officer for South West Hospital and Health Service.
Documents released under the Right to Information Act 2009 will be progressively published through our disclosure log.