Rooms and services
Waroona has 45 beds, offering residents the choice of two room types to suit your needs.
A main common room provides a communal television area, the serving and eating of meals and other residential activities. Small sitting areas at the end of each wing also provide lounge chairs for visitors with a second dining room also available for resident’s use.
Large sliding doors from the common room open out to well-maintained outdoor gardens providing seating and BBQ areas for residents and their visitors to enjoy year round.
Single rooms, with either a private ensuite or access to lockable shared bathrooms, are available with features including:
- All rooms and common areas are well maintained and cleaned daily
- Ensuite bathroom floors covered in non-slip vinyl
- Built-in wardrobes with internal shelving and drawers
- Each room has individual air conditioning and heating
- Space in rooms for a small TV and bar fridge
- All rooms overlook extensive gardens
Our care services include
- Palliative care and 24 hour registered nurse service
- Allied health and dental services available from the co-located Charleville Hospital
- A full time recreation officer who offers one-on-one or group activities and outings
- All residents have access to their own general practitioner of choice, in addition to Charleville Hospital doctors out of hours
- Hairdresser services
Fees and charges are relative to the accommodation type you choose and your personal circumstances.
If you are interested in visiting and meeting our team, or would like further information regarding our services, contact us on 07 4621 2400.
Plan your visit
Information to help you plan your visit to Waroona Multipurpose Centre
Free car parking is available for patients, staff and visitors.
Accessible parking locations
People with disabilities can park in front of the main entrance.
Pick up and drop off
You can pick up and drop off others at the main entrance.
Last updated: January 2023