Download the organisational chart [PDF 178 KB].
Health Service Chief Executive
Dr Anthony Brown is responsible for the day-to-day management of the health service and for operationalising the Board’s strategic objectives and direction.
Director, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health and Engagement
Randall Taylor is the Director responsible for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health and engagement, workforce and service capability. Randall provides leadership and support for the delivery of culturally safe and informed health services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities in the South West.
Executive Director, Allied Health
Helen Wassman is the Allied Health Professional Lead and Executive Director responsible for our Allied Health portfolio which includes:
- the Domestic and Family Violence program
- the Healthy Ageing program
- the Healthy Communities program
- the HOPE program
- Telehealth and Connected Care.
Executive Director, Medical Services and Clinical Governance
Dr Debra (Deb) Tennett is the Medical Professional Lead and Executive Director responsible for our medical services and clinical governance portfolio which includes:
- Clinical governance
- Flying Specialist Services
- Health information management
Executive Director, Nursing and Midwifery
Chris Small is the Nursing and Midwifery Professional Lead and Executive Director responsible for our nursing and midwifery services, which includes:
- Acute services and access to tertiary services
- Aged care
- Human design and person-driven care
- Multipurpose health services.
Executive Director, Primary and Community Care
Rebecca Greenway is the Executive Director responsible for our primary and community care portfolio, which includes:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
- Community and allied health services
- Mental health and alcohol and other drugs services
- Oral health
- Primary care.
Chief Information Officer
Helen Murray is the Chief Information Officer responsible for:
- Digital transformation and innovation
- Strategic information technology.
Executive Director, Finance, Infrastructure and Corporate Services
Samantha Edmonds is the Executive Director responsible for our finance, infrastructure and corporate services portfolio, which includes:
- Administration Professional Lead
- Building Engineering and Maintenance Services
- Infrastructure and asset management
Executive Director of People and Culture
Katie Eckersley is the Executive Director responsible for our workforce portfolio, which includes:
- Education, training and development
- Human resource management
- Organisational development
- Work health and safety.
Executive Director, Strategy, Performance and Governance
The Executive Director is responsible for our strategy, performance and governance portfolio, which includes:
- strategy planning
- corporate support
- governance, risk and compliance
- integrated performance and data analytics.